A complete set of boxes: Eighth (Pancake), Quarter, Half and Full all in our dedicated Carrying Bag.
All boxes are made of waterproof 12mm birch/pine plywood (24mm for Pancake). This type of material is a perfect compromise between strength and weight. All the facets are glued together with waterproof adhesive, additionally reinforced with 35mmstainless steel screws. The outer layers are sanded and oiled, thus providing extra protection coating against moisture.
This optimal standard set allows placement of any stack heights from 1" to 27" with an accuracy of 1 inch.
Carrying bag for Apple Box Set is a simple, yet useful piece of equipment. It's serves well both the carrying and protective function. The neutral look makes it suitable for on-stage use as well.
The bag was especially designed to provide comfort and functionality, while being kept simple and unpretentious.
- Pancake:1" x 20" x 12" (2.4cm x 50cm x 30cm)
4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Quarter: 2" x 20" x 12" (5cm x 50cm x 30cm)
6.4 lbs (3 kg)
- Half:4" x 20" x 12" (10cm x 50cm x 30cm)
7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Full:8" x 20" x 12" (20cm x 50cm x 30cm)
11.2 lbs (5.1 kg)
- SET (All): 14,6" x 20" x 12" (37,8cm x 50 cm x 30cm)
30 lbs (13.7kg)
- Textile: Panama
- Color: gray-green
- Precision To produce our apple box we use a precise CNC machine. Thereby every single element of apple box closely (precisely) fits to remaining.
- Quality materials All boxes are made of waterproof 12mm (~1/2") birch/pine plywood (24mm (~1") for Pancake). (certified).
This type of material is a perfect compromise between strength and weight.
- Durability All the facets are glued together with waterproof adhesive, additionally reinforced with 35mm stainless steel TORX screws.
- Protection The outer layers are sanded and oiled, thus providing extra protection coating against moisture.
- Attractive and competitive price
- Designed and manufactured in European Union
- Long handles that let You lift all boxes with one hand
- Velcro-type strip for soft lid closure and maximum box protection
- Special hole in the lid, making it easy to access and operate the boxes while covered